This egg and cheese burrito will keep you satisfied until lunch time. Roll up this breakfast burrito in minutes, and you’re ready to go. This simple egg recipe is a great start to the day.
- 6 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8-inch)
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp salsa
1. In a bowl, mix egg whites and cheese until combined.
2. Lightly coat a microwave-safe bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Pour egg mixture into bowl and microwave on high for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
4. Spoon out egg and place half in each tortilla.
5. Top with avocado and salsa and roll up.