Here’s a healthy snack you can make in minutes. This delicious peanut butter recipe is a healthy dip for sliced apples, bananas or low-fat honey graham crackers.
- 2/3 cup crumbled firm tofu
- 2/3 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 4 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Apple and banana slices, optional
- Low fat honey graham crackers, optional
1. In a blender or food processor, add the tofu, cottage cheese, peanut butter, honey and vanilla and blend until smooth and creamy, about 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve with apple and banana slices or graham crackers, if desired.
Copyright 2015 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010